Beats & Eats Culinary Food Experience!
Bring the heat to “Beats and Eats”!
Tourism Timmins and Dj Taz are excited to host the 9th Annual Summer Concert Series during the months of July and August. This year, we are adding a culinary experience called “Beats & Eats” July 18th from 3pm-9pm live from The Schumacher Lions Club McIntyre Park and another one August 30th from 3pm-9pm live from Bannerman Park in South Porcupine. (You can apply for one, or both)
The culinary food experience will showcase our community’s unique food options. Area food venders are invited to set up and participate, and the best part…THERE IS NO REGISTRATION FEE! All food vendors who wish to be considered must submit an application, space is limited therefore to ensure variety, the Summer Concert Series committee will review all submitted applications and notify successful applicants by (July 5th 2018 noon).
Your food vending station:
- Must be turnkey (no power or water will be supplied)
- Must be in compliance with Porcupine Health Unit Special Events Permit
- Must be incompliance with TSSA Standards
- Must be incompliance with City of Timmins Insurance Policy ($5million dollar liability insurance naming the Corporation of the City of Timmins, and the Schumacher Lions Club as co-insured)
- Must have at least one local product (locally sourced meat, cheese, bread or veggies, using craft beer in recipe for example). If you do not currently have this offering, we can provide you with a list of local suppliers. Local item must be promoted during event.
This event will be advertised via pinted collateral, broadcasts including radio and tv, outdoor billboard, social media and print.
We are reaching out to you as you have been a contributor to the culinary landscape of our community. Deadline to register is (July 2nd 2018 noon). The attached registration form must be submitted to confirm your intent to participate. Don’t delay as the limited spots will go quick!
2018 Beats and Eats Food Vendor Application Form